Monday, January 11, 2016

Submissions Welcome!

To all who come to this happy blog, waffles!

This blog is your blog.

I no longer live in California, and can no longer call the Carthay Lounge my local. I do not know if I will ever set foot again in that happy den of antiquity. But it would please me deeply if others would report back to me on their experiences in a place that seemed to be designed with me in mind. 

The Lounge is yours now.

I would love to publish new entries here by anyone who visits the Carthay Lounge and wants to contribute to this blog. Write down your thoughts and feelings, take a picture or two if you are able, send them to me, and I will publish them here. Your entry need not be elitist falderal written in a gourmand's vernacular. I'd like to publish the notes of the everyday person like myself.

Send your entry to zoenecrosis [at] gmail [dot] com

Don't worry about whether what you're reporting on has already been covered somewhere in this blog over the last four years. I'd love to vicariously continue dwelling in the Carthay Lounge through those of you still residing in proximity to Buena Vista Street, so please don't hesitate to message me.

Until then,
Cheers.
~Zoe Necrosis

No comments:

Post a Comment